Wednesday, December 14, 2005

eBay: Buy My Football Fan Loyalty, I'm tired of the TN Vols.

This guy is selling his ncaa football loyalty on eBay. Brilliant!!! Last check, the bid was up to $685 with 2 days left.

ebay: "I'm selling my services as a College Football League fan to the highest bidder.

I CAN BE A FAN FOR YOUR TEAM!

The winning bidder will get to pick my new favorite College team. I will root loudly and enthusiastically for my new team for the remainder of the 2005-2006 season (If in a Bowl game) and the entire 2006-2007 season...

This auction ain't no oddly shaped, pseudo-holy food item: This is 100% testosterone filled College Football League Fan that will be a fanatic for YOUR TEAM...

I'll watch televised games, and go to my former favorite team home game in my new teams hat I always go to at least 1 a year. Picture will be provided...

I will discuss my new team at the water cooler after every win or terrible loss...

If my new team makes it to a bowl or playoff game I am committed to wearing a foam-number-one-finger for the duration of the game..."

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home